Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Friday, February 21, 2014

Work

Today seemed like a nothing day. Nothing really got done. It was like subsistence farming, only it was subsistence homing. A couple loads of laundry, play uno with kids over and over and over, make lunch, clean lunch, steam clean carpet twice because the dog has diarrhea...yuck no one wants to know that...least of all me. Then I went to work. Hahahaha that sounds so strange at the end of that paragraph.

That I suppose is how most of our society sees it though. A housewife doesn't really work. I sit more at work than I do at home, and I work in urgent care! That is good though, it allows me to eat more chocolate, although technically I am trying to do less of that.

Anyhow, each day when I leave for work I wish I were staying with my littles. Even on the rough days at home, when all are against me because I am being meany mom that enforces work and manners, etc. I don't want to miss out on the good moments, and they happen every day...I just really have to pay attention to them.
good times hanging out with the littles a couple years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment