Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today has been a busy one. I had told Katelynn that her favorite cousin was coming to play which didn't happen because she wasn't feeling well (her cousin that is), so I decided to get myself ready for the day and go to Calgary to get some running around things done. It seems I have a list a mile long of things that are needing to get done, and I seem to accomplish nothing lately. I just don't know where to start. So I was all ready to go, and putting Kate in the car when the school called. Michael was kicked in the face (accidentally) at recess, his mouth was apparently still bleeding but otherwise he was okay. So we went to get Mike. He was sitting in the office trying to be brave, the secretary said he hadn't been crying therefore he was likely fine, but when he saw me I saw his little chin starting to quiver. Allison and Emma came in from outside and came to check on him, I said he just got hit in the mouth and would be fine, Allison said, "I know I kicked him". Nothing like honesty. It was an accident and she felt bad though.
Michael with his swollen upper lip, he couldn't smile any more than this


We went for lunch with grandma instead. Then we came home to hang out and let me do more of nothing. I actually fell asleep on the couch. Tonight after supper I just needed a Pepsi, you know those times when all things will fall apart unless a little Pepsi is there. Now I just need to wash my little girls and go get some other girls from activity days, then put some kids to bed, do laundry and clean up...no problem, I still have some Pepsi left.

No comments:

Post a Comment