I am writing while I'm waiting for some cinnamon sugar breadsticks to bake. They smell tasty. Today was fast sunday. I love the gospel, I love its simplicity. I love coming to know my Saviour and my Heavenly Father. I love coming to know the version of me that they know, and the potential I have. That knowledge is really a slow process but so worth trying to get.
I think my mothering skills were lacking today. I don't know if it was hunger or PMS that made me grumpy and testy, but those were definite descriptive words of me today. Tonight Nathan and I talked about my interest in becoming a nurse practitioner. Is it worth the time and money...and effort? The knowledge interests me a lot, I know I love learning, but is it worth it? How much of my time with my kids would I be sacrificing? These are things I need to find out before making any decisions. Nathan is supportive of me going ahead with it if I really want to do it, he's fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment