Kate woke this morning crying. She said her mouth was hurting and didn't want to eat anything. I quickly checked her hands and feet to make sure I didn't have to quarantine her, then checked her mouth. She has one huge canker sore right where her bottom lip meets the gumline...ouch! We went out and bought some anbesol. So the first bit came kind of fast so she got too much, and her bottom lip and tongue were frozen. I should have grabbed my camera because she was drooling on herself and sticking her tongue out to see if it was still there. I was laughing so hard she started laughing and drooling more. On the upside her mouth didn't hurt anymore.
Of all the things I did today, my most favorite was laying in my bed this afternoon with my little canker girl and reading stories. I hope one day when I lose my mind...this memory will be spared.
No comments:
Post a Comment