Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Sunday, March 16, 2014

As a man thinketh

Today in church I noticed William making his sound effects again while sitting in his chair. I asked him to stop and told him he should try to fill his mind with positive things. I explained how we become what are thoughts are, and he should try to fill his mind with good things. Then I looked at him and noticed him with an odd grin and looking around the room, so I asked what he was thinking and pointing to his head he replied, "there's nothing in here." I couldn't help but laugh.

I took Will and Kate to the zoo last week, the weather was warming up and I needed out. It was a great and relaxing day wandering the zoo with my kids. I think it was the first time I have ever been without a stroller! William was home from school, not feeling quite himself, but okay to wander the zoo. He was so low key that day I thought I was dealing with his calm alter ego. It was nice. He also had to walk through every puddle he could find, and most were huge. Kate loved seeing the animals but was pretty unsure about going in to any of the buildings, I'm not sure if she thought the animals were just wandering around loose in each building, but she would stay pretty close and ask to leave fairly quickly.

One of the many "puddles" to find at the zoo
On friday Laurel came home with an honour roll certificate. She apparently was the only one in grade seven to get it. She was very excited and we are very proud of her hard work.

Add caption












No comments:

Post a Comment