Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Friday, March 28, 2014

Eat your veggies

Dinners around here have been kind of simple this week. Burritos with fresh veggies, homemade pizza with fresh veggies, roast chicken with veggies...noticing a pattern? My kids are pretty good about eating vegetables, thankfully. I just could not make more effort than a main dish...lost interest.
Dad is truly inspirational at the dinner table, teaching all sorts of manners


Tonight Nathan and I went to the temple. I love going there. No place on earth is more peaceful. We had a great talk on the way there, and caught up with each other's lives. I really have to remember that just because I talk to myself a lot (I have heard that is 'healthy'), I still have to fill my husband in on the things that me, myself, and I have come up with. I just tend to forget that no one was there when I was sounding so brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment