Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Two days in a row! Wow that is an accomplishment...for me. This morning we were woken by a ringing phone a 5 am. The thought of 'oh no something has happened' occurred to me and obviously Nathan to because he jumped up and answered the phone pretty fast. It was a telemarket scammer telling us there was something wrong with our computer! Nathan was so mad, I was trying to figure out how to block our number from those lists. Anyhow I should have just got up and started my day with a prayer and scriptures, I opted for my cozy bed. Will woke me up at 7:30 and the rush to get out for school began.

I am a better mother when I prepare myself for the day. I know that and yet too often I opt for my cozy bed, I opt for the 'rush kids out the door while barking orders' mother. I am grateful I get to spend my days with my Kate. She makes my heart smile.

Last weekend we went out to the foothills of the mountains and has a hot dog roast, went skating and sledding. It took a lot of convincing to get all the kids out of the house but once we got their they had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment