Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Having Children

With kids comes kid stuff, and sometimes it is fun to put those things to good use...
This morning we were running late as usual. I had to drop off the van to get a hitch put on, so Nathan wanted to drive me home because I have been having lots of problems with my hip lately. Anyhow when we came back home he wanted a quick bowl of cereal and asked me to make him some snacks for lunch. I grabbed a few things and wondered what to put them in for him. I decided on Kate's pink 'Hello Kitty' lunch kit. I wish I had a camera to show his face when I handed him his lunch.
"Seriously...I'm taking a Hello Kitty lunch kit to work?"
I just smile, "have a great day honey!"

the twinners a few years ago...aren't kids great!?

No comments:

Post a Comment