Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Monday, June 23, 2014

Busy weekend

This weekend started off with a bang...or a barf I should say. Nathan had the flu friday and stayed home to spend the day in bed. I decided to knock off a project I had been planning on for way to many moons. I finally built my headboard. It was great to use all my saws and drill and such. I love the smell of wood! Anyhow this is how it went...

first, cut the shape out of plywood

second, frame it for support

third, add some fluff

fourth, put on fabric and put in room
I was going to add a nailhead trim, and still probably will but the trim I wanted wasn't in the fabric store, urgh!

We also went to the town parade on saturday and the kids had great fun grabbing all the candy they could.
waiting for candy-palooza to start

watching the action with loot bags at the ready


No comments:

Post a Comment