Team Stephan
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
dancing fools
Last weekend I found someone selling a game for the wii called dance dance revolution 2. I thought it would be a pretty fun game for the girls especially and so Laurel and I went and picked it up. You play the game by watching the screen and while the music plays you step on certain squares on the dance matt attached to the wii, and have to shake the controllers in your hands at certain times too. The kids played a little on saturday and laurel has played a little here and there throughout the week. Tonight I played with the girls before bed, then later when all the kids were in bed I went downstairs to lock up and thought 'what the heck'. It's a really fun game and Nathan is away so I let loose looking like a crazy person who isn't in control of my limbs. The last song I did on expert level, and man is it hard, so I thought I could pass the level if I just ran in circles really fast on the matt, and wave my hands really crazy above my head because I couldn't keep up with all the arrows coming up the screen. And what do you know I passed the song! Haha! I was laughing (and sweating) by the end of that one. Sometimes its fun to be a little nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment