It has finally come! School is back in. I have to say I was really looking forward to this September as the kids are all so young and this summer seemed like day after day of barely organized chaos. Having one of the young women in our ward was a great help in a couple of ways. First, I had an extra set of hands to help the twins go to the bathroom, get lunch, and not get into so much mischief. Secondly it made for a better summer, as I felt like if I had the help I needed to go do things with the kids more often, so it was a field trip summer.



Emma started kindergarden, Will grade one, and Laurel grade four. The twins (particularly Alli) had a hard time with Emma leaving for the day, but they soon got over it and were happy to play with everyone's things while they were away at school. I will say it is easier to enjoy the twins when there are fewer of us around for me to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment