
This past Saturday we all went to a park here in town and had a photographer friend take some family pictures. At the end of the session I thought, man there is nothing like family pictures with little kids to make you not like your family! As we were taking some of the last ones of the kids I was literally doing the threatening mother look at my boys saying through gritted teeth, "smile boys!". I almost wish I could see that from afar because I would be laughing at the crazed mother who is doing nothing to inspire her kids to smile. I can't wait to see the finished product. Lisa (our photographer) sent me a couple unedited teasers until then.
That is an awesome picture!!! I know exacltly how you feel....I always am amazed that I don't have a glare or angry eyes in family pictures. The last one we took I thought there was going to be a fight...oh ya...there was. I have not ventured there again....you inspire me and maybe I should try again!
ReplyDelete