Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Calgary Temple





So for our Sunday afternoon/evening we decided to take the family into Calgary to check out the new temple site before the official ground breaking dedication in two weeks. It took about 50 minutes to get to royal oak (the community in Calgary where the temple will be built) and the kids watched mountain of the Lord on the way there. We brought some snacks to feed the kids when we got there and took some pics around there. The kids had fun running around the area, although it was pretty cool and windy (it actually snowed last night!). The spot is beautiful as it has a view of the the city center to the east and out to the west as well. This will be such a great blessing to have a temple so close. Allison was so excited she kept pointing at the church building already there saying' "its the temple! Its the temple!"

2 comments:

  1. Very fun to see the site for the new Temple. You'll have to take pictures along the way and post them at the end.
    Jada and Paige saw the pictues and Paige said..."Emma!" and I said, "uh no that's Ali" it's crazy how big they are getting.
    Jada said "I miss Laurel and everybody" I love seeing your big family pictures....I think it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait for the temple too.....fun pictures of your kids....the twins hugging was adorable.
    I love that you are doing a blog-now I can feel like I see you more often....how crazy eh!

    ReplyDelete