Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sun and Colour

Today my mental plan was to sit outside in the warm sun and do nothing else...my plan has yet to come to fruition and it is 4 p.m., whats with that. My must do list has taken over. I did get a nice walk this morning with my Kate and the dog. I dropped off our big white van (the albino rhino) to be fixed up for summer, and the rest of the day has passed me by with little being accomplished. Although I suppose my goal did not really involve accomplishing anything anyway...so mission mostly accomplished! Now I await the dreaded call to say your van is done but you will have to sell off a child to get it back.

I love when winter goes away and color is reintroduced into our world. I can't get enough of the color. I actually bought a pair of pants that are a light teal or aqua color, Nathan calls them my easter egg pants. I just love the color. It feels as though I have been eating plain toast all winter and just got a bite of the sweetest strawberries drizzled in delicious chocolate (my mouth just started watering). What a sweet reprieve. Welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment