Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Thursday, July 15, 2010

free fun



So this summer we are trying to get the kids out and have some fun. We have hired one of the young women in the ward to help me at home three times a week, so I can take the crew out and not lose anyone. We go to the river park, the science centre, and today we went to the new splash park here in town. The kids had a great time.

This past saturday we all went to Spruce meadows for "the National" (a horse jumping competition) It was sponsored by everyone's favorite bank, TD. There were people there throwing TD shirts into the crowd, so of course the kids had to have them. They were an adult large size, so the girls wear them to bed and Will seems to think the shirt fits him just fine so he wears it with shorts, although the shirt covers his shorts entirely. Anyhow the kids really enjoyed Spruce Meadows and were sad to leave (it was about to rain), the best part was the day was free!

1 comment:

  1. good to see what you guys are up too. I sure wish I knew where I could get one of those shirts??? LOL Keep the posts comin!

    ReplyDelete