Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Saturday, June 12, 2010



We finally did it. Bought the biiiigg van! I never thought I cared what I drove, but I loved my suburban and was sad to see it go but the kids and Nathan really like the van, I'm getting used to it. I guess part of the mental block towards the van is that I thought, "man those are not nice or cool lookin vehicles" and I always have referred to them as huterite vans. So I guess it is peotic justice that this van of ours was previously a mennonite school bus! Whatever, we have more elbow room and its really hard to hear the kids when they are all the way in the back....win,win.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so in the middle of my comment on your blog 3 days ago my computer died......Russ got it fixed real easy by hitting a bottom HP told him to hit and it restarted just like that.....anyways, glad to see see what your up too. Holy Mama! you got a biiiiig van! That's awesome! They are seriously nice inside and lots of room. It will be so nice for traveling and holding all your stuff! Good for you guys, who got the sub? Little Katie is looking so big, I think she looks like Will alot (but girly of course, she's sooooo cute!) What a cute smiler!
    So I was telling you in my post when my computer died that I'm not quite up to your speed on the tred. I've been running every morning 6 days a week only 5K. I'm pretty sure I could do my 10K again but all the races here are on a Sunday (drat) I might do the Raymond 10K on July 3????? My neice is getting baptized on that day so I still don't know, but I'm dying to do a run! One day I'll catch up with ya! LOL
    Anyways, good to see what you guys are up to. Keep it comin!

    ReplyDelete