Team Stephan

Team Stephan

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

busyness

This week is another busy one as Nathan is away for most of it and the kids are finishing their activities. Will and Emma have been doing swimming lessons and gymnastics, and the three oldest have been doing soccer in high river. All of these end this week! Yeah! I'm watching some other kids on various days, Emma is going to the dentist today and Laurel is starting a paper route today as well. That should be interesting as she has no sense of direction, she cannot orient herself anywhere, even somewhere familiar, so I'm sending my cell phone and the dog with her. Well best get started ...

1 comment:

  1. Your week sounds CRAZY busy. That's nice that they all end at the same time. Hopefully Laurel will not get lost. I remember when she tried to find our house and got lost and we found her at the park playing.....too funny. Well at least Chickle can get her home if she gets lost??? Good luck with everything you have to do, just take it one day at a time and don't forget to breath! LOL

    ReplyDelete