

I love this little face! I love this little girl. She makes my heart smile. I love how she says 'tat' instead of cat. I love how her name is 'tatie' instead of Katie. I love how she would rather have a princess bottle (princess sippy cup full of milk) than eat. I love that we all think she is the greatest girl, and we are right of course. I am so glad I didn't stop at five, she is so worth it!

My little 'pally'. She is the kid that the word spitfire was made for. She is my pixie. Nonstop energy and personality. Her little girl voice makes me smile...when she isn't using it to boss someone around. I love this girl with all my heart.


Emma girl. She will be a great mother. My caring peacemaker and friend to all. She makes being a mom easier. I love my Emma.


My little buddy. I love waking up to see Mike's face waiting for me to open my eyes and smile at him, then he walks away quietly. He gives the best snuggles. He is quiet, happy, playful and kind. I love his heart. He's my little guy.
William. He has such a desire to be great and I love him for that. I love his intensity in life, it is a challenge and at times an inspiration. He sets his sights high, and makes me laugh, and challenges me to be a better mother. He is mine and I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment