Team Stephan
Monday, June 13, 2011
Vacancy
I started back at work in February and Nathan is playing stay at home dad. He is using some of the time to work on his new business ideas but mainly taking care of the kids and home. I have to say I don't love the switch. It really creates upheaval and I don't like that. I like to manage my house and family life in a smoother way, but there is nothing smooth now. I don't know how families have both parents work and still feel like family is the center priority that they are really tuned in with. Laurel asked me the other day why I have to go to work all the time, and I laughingly said, "because no one pays dad to do the laundry!" He acted shocked but kind of laughed a little too. I don't mind people thinking my job has no worth because I make nothing as a stay at home mom...I miss my full time job as mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment