Katelynn is almost six months now, and she is still everyone's favorite baby. Laurel, Will, and Emma still can't wait to see her every morning. They want to hold her, and sing to her, and make her smile any chance they get. She of course loves them too. I kind of thought that after a couple of months her charm on them would dissipate, but they love her just as much as when they first saw her. Many people ask me if she is a good baby (which I think is a weird question because most mothers won't say "my baby is terrible!"), but I can honestly say she is a great baby. She is starting to get stranger anxiety but that is pretty normal. We love our "katey-cat"!
Team Stephan
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Our favorite baby
Katelynn is almost six months now, and she is still everyone's favorite baby. Laurel, Will, and Emma still can't wait to see her every morning. They want to hold her, and sing to her, and make her smile any chance they get. She of course loves them too. I kind of thought that after a couple of months her charm on them would dissipate, but they love her just as much as when they first saw her. Many people ask me if she is a good baby (which I think is a weird question because most mothers won't say "my baby is terrible!"), but I can honestly say she is a great baby. She is starting to get stranger anxiety but that is pretty normal. We love our "katey-cat"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment